In the beginning of September,2009, the Secret Agents were charged with infiltrating the famously infamous and irreverent San Francisco Fringe Festival in order to surreptitiously unleash their unique blend of partner acrobatics, physical comedy and puppetry on unsuspecting west coasters.
Did they succeed? How is it even possible?
Here is the breakdown:
- Boxes of materials shipped from Boston to Secret SF outpost: 5
- Babies smuggled across state borders: 1
- Total trips over the Golden Gate Bridge or under the bay: 19
- Boxes used in show: 11
- Pairs of underwear acting as Tim's onstage disguise: 3
- Pairs of underwear acting as Bonnie's onstage disguise: 4
- Computer programmers turned flawless Secret Agent technicians: 2
- Mission Burritos eaten: 4
- Unsuspecting witnesses subjected to our show: hundreds!
So, was the mission a success?
Yes... Oh, yes... Was it ever.
Shocked by the sheer power of They Gotta Be Secret Agent's joie de vivre, the SF Fringe Festival bestowed Bonnie and Tim with Best Physical Comedy and Techie's Choice/Best of Fringe Awards!
In addition to indoctrinating masses of Cali folk into Secret Agent Life, Bonnie and Tim explored the city, caught up with great friends and family, saw some beautiful art, watched exceptional Fringy theater, and ate their fill.
Are The Secret Agents going to sit back on their haunches after this second successful leg of world domination?
No... Oh, no, no, no...
They are scheming, they are plotting. Will they accept a new mission in your city?
Tune in here to find out.
Keep yourself updated or beware: you may miss your indoctrination into They Gotta Be Secret Agents' World of Wonder.